words that keep me going

"im going to Disney World!!!!"
luke whiting

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Does it ever end..

Looking at the laundry I NEED to do today.  It looks endless.  Ive been rummaging through all the hand me downs in the morning just  to get my kids dressed.  Is it just me?  I feel like I do it all day everyday and just cant get a hold on it..I even wear my own clothes 2 or 3 times just  to not add to it & then there is my little helper than feels compelled to take all  my nicely folded piles and dump them on the dirty floor or put them back in the laundry basket with the other dirty clothes..  
...ok ok, enough complaining about the little things in life.  Lets make sure people get out there and vote and get a decent Democrat in office!

gotta run and do some laundry!: )


1 comment:

Unknown said...

NO. it is not just you. This is the case almost everywhere where there are four kids and a dog. :)