.. it is an "evil snapper ant moat.."? well whatever it is, the boys have been seriously at it all morning adding water to it and sending out egg carton battleships. Makes you want to be a kid again with so many ideas stuffed in that head and the feeling that anything is possible!. I still try to keep that in mind. My mom, bless her beautiful heart, brought me up pretty much with the idea of, if I work hard enough I can accomplish anything, perhaps that makes me naive or arrogant but I do still believe it so. I hope I can teach my children the same. This world needs so much more hope and shear positive will, I hope we haven't left it too much of a mess for the children to cleanup.
Claude watched a disturbing realistic show last night regarding just the shear impact what ALL plastic has made on our planet. In ALL, I mean those juice boxes that take 7 seconds to drink but 100s of years to biodegrade, the plastic bag containers your cheese comes in or the Styrofoam that you find tomatoes and lemons packaged in. Please, if you do anything this spring break please check out this short overview and make a change in the things you purchase, not just for the birds and turtles choking on it all but for our children's children..
1 comment:
Great Thinking. My daughter says this all the time. I think she gets this info from school and from the internet. Talks about animals and fishes chocking the plastic we carelessly throw, encourages me to walk to work and school etc. She made me to buy those biobags from tesco so that we can reduce using plastic bags from supermarket. I am a lot more careful as well in recycling and all. Hope people realise the importance of it for the future of our kids.
Post a Comment