words that keep me going

"im going to Disney World!!!!"
luke whiting

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Staying up all night used to be easy..


Yes, it was cake back in the hay day when you would stay up all night by choice AND make it into work?..and then perhaps do it all over again..
Well, those days are long over as I was up all night with my Coley as he coughed the night away.  Every 4 hrs. or so I gave up and gave him another nebulizer treatment.  Then, of course he wakes up this morning ready to go.?  As I on the other hand am on my 3rd cup of coffee and trying to get my act together for our trip to NY. (yes, I am STILL doing laundry!) (ps: hanging all my laundry up to dry lately and have cut my electricity bill down below $100 a month! now I've  got to work on that cable bill!)
Thank god the weather here is heaven sent and the warm sea breeze coming in through my window makes me feel whole again.  The smell is something I wish I can share with you all. And walking around without shoes or socks makes me feel like a kid ..hmm...maybe I still have a little bit of those younger years in me..? and off I go...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Maxine looks so sad.What happened? Hope she is better. Man it is bad enough when we are up with the kids, especially after they start sleeping the night through, but to have to stay up with the dog too...Poor you.

Unknown said...

Hope coley is better. You are doing well with your bills. Impressive.