words that keep me going

"im going to Disney World!!!!"
luke whiting

Thursday, May 22, 2008

this is the time of my life

ok, ok I admit I watched American Idol this year.  I never did before, but caught it one evening with nothing on tv one Tuesday night and was hooked..?
I of course like anyone have my opinion on every performer.. though I only caught it after there were 6 left (and Dolly Parton was on and I was completely confused)....but either way I had it.  I really liked David Cook from the beginning of my "addiction" and was thrilled that he won!!!!  Even Claude was happy...when I told him after he crawled into bed last night after a long drive home. (yes, he was forced to watch it with me as he flipped between the red sox game)
I realized with all the crap that is going on in this world; gas prices, food shortages, bees dieing off, global warming, over 100,000 people dieing in world disasters, that watching and feeling that dreams can come alive with a little hope and hard work is wonderful.  Thanks David Cook for being yourself and making us all smile and believe.



No comments: