My days have gotten a bit slow and cooped up with the boys doesn't help. Mason is home now after 3 weeks at camp and no plans for the first weekend it seems since the summer began. Well, as I think about it now, not really but we are still and staying in Stratham this weekend. The Stratham Fair is coming and every day we pass by it and the boys yell out (well scream out) what ride they are going on first. It is suppose to be a HUGE thing around here and being so close to the grounds we are expected to be in the thick of things. Between hay rides, tractor pulls, farm animals and cotton candy my boys will be in heaven! Im excited too and you can imagine how Claude feels!
Mason wants to sell lemonade for $10?.. he says it will be organic and as I am his mom I get a discount,"$9 for you mom.". He's serious and thinks if he sells at least 3 glasses the day will be an accomplishment. Who knows, perhaps in the sweltering heat a passerby with screaming kids thathave spent the whole day at the fair may just NEED that ice cold drink to make it home. And I will be stuck with a smug 7 year old saying to me, "see mom I TOLD you so!" as he counts his cash and plans on what to buy next with it. Mason has holes in his pockets, thank goodness he knows how to make a buck or two.!..?.
1 comment:
If you give him a lesson on the state of the economy and get him down on price he may have something there. Like you said, you're right there. Can't hurt to try. Add a blueberry muffin and make it a snack :)
Post a Comment