words that keep me going

"im going to Disney World!!!!"
luke whiting

Thursday, September 11, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!!!!!!..

Today is a very, very, very special day in both my husband's and my heart.  Many events have happened on this day and it will always remain an important day in our eyes.

The first event is the ever tragic 9/11.  Being from NY I always have a beating heart on this day at around 8:17 am.  I will NEVER forget watching the towers crumble in horror and sobbing as my 4 month old (Mason at the time) just looked up at me with confusion.  I always advised my  visiting friends when they came to look for the towers when they emerged from the subway.  If they became confused on their direction, all they needed to do was, " find the buildings and you'll know which way was  south."  My dad experienced it first hand by watching people fall from those buildings and I know he lives the nightmare ever year.  I know personally people who lost spouses and children.  I'm still shaking.

But.. now for the strange coincidences.. we also have 2 more "anniversaries" that were held today, one is our wedding anniversary! (9/11/1999) and our move into our new house (9/11/2007)..??? strange.. I think not.  It just makes our lucky numbers very easy to pick!

As you can see now , some days are unforgettable.
Happy Anniversary Claude, I love you , my best friend foreva' (with a true NY accent!) xoxoxoxxo

No comments: