words that keep me going

"im going to Disney World!!!!"
luke whiting

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OUR choice!

I don't consider myself a VERY political person (well maybe lately?!) but come on..with this years election on our heals how can anyone shut their eyes to it.  I don't watch the debates, they frustrate me more than watching our Red Sox in the bottom of the 9th.  I cant stand the bickering and the name calling I can go to my son's 2nd grade playground for that.  
But last night while surfing ( my husband happened to be away) and not finding anything.  I was about to shut the damn thing off and head up for a good read...I caught Frontline on PBS and it was an UNBIASED view on both candidates.  I dont know who the commentator was , but we all know "that" voice (no it wasnt Morgan Freeman) I dont have that TIVO thing nor DVR so I couldnt tape it for Claude to watch but WOW.. I was S ..E..T..  on my decision and now after watching this show it made me feel that both candidates are "real"/"thinking" people.  If not to shock anyone I am registered as an Independent but usually sway to the Democratic side.  I still will..maybe..?
Watch it if you can.  It makes you think., and so far it was the best "thinking" show that represented these candidates so far. just click on this link:  Frontline, The Choice 2008
Go USA!
 

No comments: