words that keep me going

"im going to Disney World!!!!"
luke whiting

Friday, April 3, 2009

this is for you dad!

Here is our Mason as Davy Crockett at the SMS Wax Museum this past Wednesday.  It was fantastic.  All the kids of the second grade got to pick a person they wanted to research and be.  They looked up books in the library and on the web and made reports for their biographies.  Then painted life size pictures.  The school was buzzing with all the student, teachers and parents walking around visiting the museum and pressing buttons  to hear the images come alive.  
Here is a quick video I took of our Mason//Davy for those of you who couldn't make it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Mason!!!!!! Love auntie Claudine, Anouk and Gabe

Michelle said...

He's a spitting image...I can't tell you how happy I am to have you post. These are the things I miss reading that you do not get on facebook. No replacement for a good old fashioned visit I know, but plleasssse keep posting. XXOO