Just a quick entry & some pictures of yesterday's celebration at Cole's pre-school ; Acorn school. I was so proud of Cole in getting dressed up without a fight and participating in everything in his own special way. They has ice cream making, pony rides, face painting,, bubble station and even a May Pole (which reminded Claude of his days at Waldorf school) The sun shone and everyone was in the spirit of things. I felt extremely blessed to be a part of the school community and of my gorgeous boys. More to come....
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
May Day celebration
Just a quick entry & some pictures of yesterday's celebration at Cole's pre-school ; Acorn school. I was so proud of Cole in getting dressed up without a fight and participating in everything in his own special way. They has ice cream making, pony rides, face painting,, bubble station and even a May Pole (which reminded Claude of his days at Waldorf school) The sun shone and everyone was in the spirit of things. I felt extremely blessed to be a part of the school community and of my gorgeous boys. More to come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment