words that keep me going

"im going to Disney World!!!!"
luke whiting

Friday, May 16, 2008

rain rain go away..

ok, freaking out with this coming up weekend and the rain predicted.  Well, first we have our neighborhood yard sale going on tomorrow at a bright 8am, Mason has his baseball practice/game at 9:30-11, and then I have nine 7 yr old boys running around here Sunday afternoon for a birthday party, (that a certain someone has been chatting it up about for the last30 days..)  All I am asking for is no rain, Im not even requesting sunshine, just no rain... please, I've been so good lately, putting up with all this illness all week while my husband has been away. (by the way today is the first day of all kids clear!) Ive cleared out the garage and have all my selling goods ready and my pirate treasure chest is made and ready to be found....did I say please..?


No comments: