Friday, June 6, 2008
i have begun
With a little push I have begun working on my "list". Research has started and contacts are being made... slowly, no rush. I am planning on getting that seat onto my bike for Luke and I to start riding again and Im going dancing. No it isnt with Madonna, its with someone even better, my husband. One of our favorite places in Portsmouth has delicious Cuban food and now live Latin music. What could be better to cheer me up on this rainy day? Then the weekend begins and we have baseball and a plan to go to the beach. I have to check on my friend Michelle also this weekend who's had surgery, I miss her humor, Im sure they didnt take that out of her if they know whats best for them.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment