Once again I feel blessed to have the the friends I do in my life. This past weekend we got to drive down to Fairfield , CT to stay and play with my old friends from college. Caron opened up her gorgeous house to us four girls and our families making it a house full! The reason was that our dear friend Mary and her family were in from C.O. and we couldn't miss the opportunity to see her and get together as a group once again. Mary, Caron, Cathy & I lived together in a little old house on Harrington Street in a quaint, hip town called New Paltz in upstate NY. The
memories there and friendships that developed from that house will never leave us and some stories still remain untold ; )
We took a walk in the woods, played on the beach and laughed over the ability to see the planet Jupiter which is 6 million light years away.. well we laughed about pretty much everything , my belly still hurts.!
Now we are "big" girls with loving husbands and a total of 10 children who ALL get along. I didn't see my kids for 2 whole days, not even much of my 2 yr. old Luke.!? As we drove home Claude and I couldn't stop talking about how we are lucky to have our friendships
after all these years with husbands also who have turned
into friends and children that have known each other since birth.
Now we got to start planning our road trip for next summer out to Colorado with the RV!!
now this is teamwork!
No comments:
Post a Comment