Got word last night that a very VERY dear old friend of mine is PREGNANT!! It has been a few years since she married and having a child was always a thought in the wings. Just a few months ago they decided to go for it and now the poor thing is so sick but SO excited. Anyway she is due March 17th, right around Luke's birthday. And as any mom, when you here of someone being pregnant you start to reminisce about your past pregnancies.
Luke will be THREE!? My baby? It cant be? After the conversation I decided to cut Luke's summer hair off. I loved it long and blond but it started to get into his eyes and looking a little shabby. Afterwards I realized yes, my baby, will be three soon.. He looks so much older, has really grown into himself and is such a happy kid. Now I get it when people have said it goes so fast, and cherish every moment. Im really trying, even when I had all three shopping for school shoes today running & shouting in the store. I just sat on the floor and concentrated on one boy at a time... we were successful in getting the shoes they wanted and we drove home with singing boys in the back..
1 comment:
That's my next trip...shoes. And I need to give haircuts too. Don't you love this time of year.
Post a Comment