I can NOT believe the shear amount of leaves that have fallen in the last few days...I dont even remember raking last year? Where did we put it all?.. Thank goodness it is SO breathtaking!: )
Love the new header picture. OMG your hair is so long, now to get you some 80's mall bangs :) I always get the urge to rake too early and then have to do it many times in a season. I'm holding off this year. At least they are a pretty color. They match your house. Hey did you get it resided yet???
I took a chance to see what was thought of my photographs and I was accepted to be a source!
You can look over my stuff under "6 Feet Farm" ( a name representing my 3 boys' set of feet and the gorgeous farm land I live on) along with other amazing images from around the New England area.
Thanks for ALL your support!
our favorite and most memorable places we've ate at
2 comments:
Love the new header picture. OMG your hair is so long, now to get you some 80's mall bangs :) I always get the urge to rake too early and then have to do it many times in a season. I'm holding off this year. At least they are a pretty color. They match your house. Hey did you get it resided yet???
we are planning on just mulching through it all and hope our lawn next spring will be gorgeous because of our laziness
Post a Comment