words that keep me going

"im going to Disney World!!!!"
luke whiting

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

who to vote for?

watch this for starters.  Then think of  why & who you will be voting for next Tues.
Mason at his school had "elections" yesterday, not to promote any particular party but to show the kids how to vote and how our elections are part of being a free American. He loved being behind the curtain, with the almighty powerful pen in hand.  He voted and secretly dropped into a metal box with a HUGE lock on it...The results will be counted by the 5th graders and announced next week..
Well, he voted for Obama because,  I quote, " when grandpa was here he said that McCain will properly die in 6 mths.  I also voted for Biden because I think he's funny".. Now, how many people do you think may vote because of the same reasons! ??
Listen to the children they sometimes make more sense than us adults!

No comments: