Well our first party is under our wings. We traveled to our old stomping ground and joined friends for a Halloween party in Merrimack. Michelle was very, VERY brave to have those big boys participate in games inside. I keep forgetting she is a teacher and knows how to handle all this. And she does it in style, hair, nails and all. I think I would have just let them run wild outside in the dark and cold..or pulled a "Jim" and arrived home just as everyone left. : )
Now Ive finished my gingerbread, lemon cupcakes for Mason's party and all the rage here is cupcakes, cupcakes. My sweet little Luke is a cook at heart, pulling out all the materials to make his own "lemonade cupcakes" and tea. I dont even bother to put it away at the end of the day because the first thing he wants to do in the morning
is make breakfast. He sets the table, with plates, cups and forks and makes me SIT! & eat... Perhaps we have another chef in the family?..Score!
No comments:
Post a Comment