My Cole monster turned 5 over this weekend and Im still in shock. As all moms (i think?) we reminisce about "the" day our baby was born on their birthday. (my mom swears she forgot all about mine?..hmm?, that just might explain allot.).
Cole's birth was a far warning of how his personality was going to be. He was 8 days late, gave me huge hemorrhoids (literally a pain in the ass) and I was SOOO uncomfortable being over 45lbs belly. The Dr. that morning checked me and told me that the baby was showing no sign of coming and might have to induce in 5 days..
Well.. I went into labor that afternoon and by 10pm I was rushing out the door to the hospital wondering to myself why women choice to have babies. We arrived at the hospital, they checked me and I was 9 centimeters. 50 mins later with drug free screaming & 3 pushes, he flew out. No joke, he flew out!
The Dr. didnt even have time to put on his gloves. So how is this a clue of my Cole ? Well he is the most stubborn child I know and will NOT, do NOT anything unless he wants to..hence his birth.
Dont get me wrong, my Cole is a wonderful, strong willed child and I know he will NEVER be a follower and always a leader. His intense green eyes and shear will to learn still startles me. Now how can that not make a mom proud.?!!
Now that he is 5 he is wondering when he can start kindergarten..:) figures..Happy Birthday big boy, we love you.
(Cole w/friends and brothers at the movies)
No comments:
Post a Comment