words that keep me going

"im going to Disney World!!!!"
luke whiting

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Im just waiting for #3.

As "they" say (who are these "they" people anyway?) things come in threes. 
 
(1) Luke, Tuesday night fell on the stairs and banged his chin.  The bleeding did not seem to want to stop.  My luck Claude was on the road and was making his way home. So I just sat with him for an hour or so with an ice pack and prayed that I didn't have to make another trip to the ER. with all 3 boys... lucky it did stop by the time Claude did get home..whew..

(2) Cole, Wednesday night had  a case of diarrhea and I threw him in the shower.  As I was listening to him "splash" in the shower (?) and lectured him on not fooling around in there becasue he may slip..well, you guessed it, he slipped and started screaming.  So I torn him out of the tub, both concerned and angry as he did not listen to his ever so wise mother..again.  Looked at his bleeding face and noticed his gum above his front tooth bleeding.  Great, Claude again was on the road and I already had one boy in bed.  So, again, I got the bleeding to stop and sent him to bed.  He woke this morning with a bruise on his gumline and I decided to not take a chance and made an appt. for the dentist.  No damage I was told..whew...

(3)... we will see what happens tonight... ? We all know there is a full moon out this evening and anything can happen!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'll be thinking of you. It's Mason's turn so find all of the bubble wrap that you can. The pictures of the boys on your card were gorgeous by the way...Cole really should be in pictures :)