Yes indeed it is that time of the year! School starts, mom gets back on a routine and the house gets clean.
Mason started 2nd grade with vigor and true excitement yesterday. And the boys at the bus stop looked so grownup in their new sneakers together while they discussed, well.. what ever 6,7,& 8 year old boys discuss. They hopped, .. ran.. onto the bus and I was happy to see our trusty bus-driver Jo-Anne again at the wheel. There were no kisses good-bye, nor waves. It was like we never had summer? I walked back home as Luke continued to scream. "Mason, YELLOW bus..like the sun..!"
The house was VERY quiet without my big boy and it was bittersweet knowing that my Mason was again with his trusty friends enjoying school.
He returned with his happy face and actually took time with me to tell me about his day. He loves his teacher and got to see his friends at recess. Now I have to wait until Sept 10th for Cole's return. Then it's just Luke & myself baby, 3 times a week on my bike!
No comments:
Post a Comment