words that keep me going

"im going to Disney World!!!!"
luke whiting

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's back!

For all those who know my husband, nothing he does is "small".  So when we where getting the pit ready the other day he decided to go ALL the way.  It began with him digging and digging.  He even said to me "I really don't know when Ill stop?."  Then I heard grunts in the back.  At first I thought he was playing pirates with the kids but then I saw him come out of the woods with the wheelbarrow carrying 3 HUGE boulders!  So anyway, he built his pit in about 3 hrs flat.  And of course he needed to light it after all that work.  Lucky enough we have friends who love the fire as much as we do and they came over to join us with their kids.  Great memories for all of us! As we all sat around toasting marshmallows we began making some grand plans for the future of this pit.  So watch out and keep your eyes opened for a 
HUGE Autumn celebration!


No comments: